At Cater2.me, I conceptualized and planned Eat & Greet as a summer networking event to show client appreciation and solidify connections with prospects.
Inspired by my love for travel, the “International Street Food” themed event featured bites from five Cater2.me vendors representing five different countries.
- Korean tacos from Korilla (Korea)
- Empanadas by Nuchas (Argentina)
- Mini grilled cheese and pigs in a blanket from Todaro Bros (USA)
- Kefta Skeweres and avocado shake shooters from Rock the Kasbah (Morocco)
- Gelato from Mo Il Gelato (Italy)
Over 100 people attended. The food was a huge hit, and we locked in 2 new clients!